I can safely photograph your property to provide you with photos, video tours, 360 virtual tours, and more to reduce in-person contact while giving high visibility and "remote" traffic to your property. To ensure the safety of everyone and to comply with state and local rules and guidelines, below are my COVID-19 policies for all properties. These policies are in addition to, and where applicable supersede, my standard property checklist (here). If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me immediately.
1. All occupants MUST vacate the property prior to my scheduled arrival time and remain off the property until after I have left.
2. Property access can be provided by either a combination lockbox (preferred), or ONE realtor, or ONE occupant. Any person meeting me at the property MUST be wearing a mask and stay at least 6' away from me at all times.
3. One realtor may stay inside the property while I am there, but they MUST wear a face mask and stay at least 6' away from me at all times. If a realtor does stay, they should not be inside the property while I am working. Occupants are not allowed in the property until after I have left.
4. Property MUST be clean before I arrive. If the property has any questionable sanitation issues, I will leave the property and notify the realtor.
5. It is IMPERATIVE that I am informed if any person occupying the property in the past 30 days has tested positive for COVID-19, or experienced a fever or signs of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; or has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms.
6. Similar to the standard property prep (see checklist here), all interior lights should be turned on prior to my arrival, thus reducing my physical contact with surfaces. Additionally, please lower all toilet seats, ensure no items will need to be moved by me, and that all unavoidable surfaces such as door knobs are sanitized before I arrive. Note that I will not turn off lights when I leave, thus avoiding further surface contact.
7. If I have to leave the property due to any violations of these policies, there will be a $100 cancellation fee.
Thank you for your understanding, and helping us all stay safe through these difficult times. If you have any questions, please contact me immediately.