I can safely photograph your property to provide you with photos, video tours, 360 virtual tours, and more to reduce in-person contact while giving high visibility and "remote" traffic to your property. To ensure the safety of everyone, below are my COVID-19 policies for all properties. These policies are in addition to my standard property checklist as well. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me immediately.
1. It's best if all occupants are out of the property while I'm there to reduce contact and help maintain social distancing.
2. While I'm inside the property, please maintain a safe social distance from me at all times if possible.
3. Property must be clean before I arrive. If the property has any questionable sanitation issues, I may leave the property and notify the realtor.
4. It is IMPERATIVE that I am informed if any person occupying the property in the past 30 days has tested positive for COVID-19, or experienced a fever or signs of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; or has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms.
5. Similar to the standard property prep (see checklist here), it is best to have all interior lights turned on prior to my arrival to reduce physical contact with surfaces. Also, please lower all toilet seats.
Thank you for your understanding, and helping us all stay safe through these difficult times. If you have any questions, please contact me immediately.